Friday, July 26, 2013

DIY Destination Wedding: Table Paper Craft Brainstorm!

So my fiance and I are planning our wedding for next June in the lovely Isla Mujeres, Mexico. We can't wait to share this island we love with our family and friends! I'm of course starting  to design and make all my paper crafting goods: Save the Date cards went out in the mail yesterday (post to follow!) and now there are the actual invitations, table numbers and cards, bunting banners, etc! Of course I turned to the Etsy community for inspiration, as well as poking around other corners of the web...

50 Place Cards, Wine Glass Decor,  Gold Fish, Original calligraphy, Cutout, Scrapbook, Papercut by Mama Tita

These unique table place cards caught my eye - So unexpected and whimsical!
Designed by MamaTita.

Seaside Table Number with Jute and Starfish, Beach Wedding, Tropical Table Numbers

Simple but striking, I like these table numbers because they're beachy without being cheesy. Designed by DecadentDesigns.

 Wedding Garland Rustic Tropical Chic CARDS Kraft Banner, Custom Colors Available

Rustic beach wedding garland designed by LazyCaterpillar: Love the texture!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my fished place card. :)

    ReplyDelete